promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jef asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Why did the Russians want Trump to be president? Why him?

114 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

Just like most of the voters.... it wasn't "for" Trump... It was against Hillary Clinton. Personally I voted for a third party, who I thought was the best candidate.... but the vast majority of people feel that they have to vote Republican or Democrat.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 days ago

Because he spoke positively of them unlike the Obama and administration who said nothing but negative.

That's human nature 101, people like people that like them. The Russian government aren't exactly Innocent but neither are we but even bad people like people that like them. 

You can't call people names and speak negatively of them and call them deplorables and expect them to still like you. 

Even if they are bad people you can't call him bad people and expect them to like you or side with you. 

But if you're suggesting that the Russians got Trump elected then you're one of the psychotics. 

So keep it in mind if you want someone to like you or side with you speak positively of them even if you think they're a jerk.

For some unknown reason modern liberals seem to think they can bash people and still expect them to side with them. They seem clueless as to why bashing doesn't win supporters. 

Source(s): Black Democrat
  • Ramiro
    Lv 4
    7 days ago

I dont know...maybe they saw him as weak and frail minded and thought that was there chance at overtaking America in a possible war..... (This would have never happened with Barack Obama in office)

• 1 week ago

1. They hated Hillary for calling out Putin & attempting to tell the world to stand up to him..

2.  The divisive rhetoric around Hillary was already out there..With Trump they found a new way to stir up even more hate & discontent.

• gibbsmb
      Lv 5
      6 days agoReport

Looks like this question attracted 1/2 dozen who are either Russian trolls or Americans who choose to deny the obvious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

They wanted Hillary.

• 1 week ago

Have you forgotten who the alternatives were?  Which of them would you have preferred?  The Ruskies aren't stupid.

• ahmed1 week agoReport

To avoid oil crisis 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Big idiotski American man/child easy to manipulate. Da, is good...don’t drink either , don’t have to waste good vodka!!!

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

I don’t think Russia wanted Trump in office.  I believe they didn’t want Hillary in office.  There is a difference.

• 1 week ago

THEY MORE LIKELY WANTED WANTED HILLARY BECAUSE WOULD BE EASIER FOR THE RUSSIANS TO CONTROL HER

• 1 week ago

Who cares, the Russian spend like $100,000 on FB ads and didn't do much else.  Every country wants a certain person to win for their benefit. 

• ...Show all comments
    • David1 week agoReport

DON'T BE SILLY JIMMY WHEN YOU SAY EVERY NATION WANTS SOMEONE TO WIN THE ELECTION, REMEMBER YOU CAN'T INCLUDE GREAT FRIENDLY NATIONS LIKE THE SAUDI'S ON THAT LIST OR ANY OTHER MUSLIM NATION EITHER REALLY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.