promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Biff
Lv 4
Biff asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Trump touts chloroquine phosphate as a potential cure. Phoenix man dies after taking it. Why do people still believe anything Trump says?

Why do people still trust this President, to the point that they actually believe his hack medical advice? Who are these people who think the man tells the truth, anyway?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

If you believe Trump did this then you will probably die for the same reason the Phoenix man who took aquarium cleaner did. Root cause was stupidity in not using the right name. This root cause slaughters more people young and old. Stupid is non race, creed, age, or gender preferenced. As wisdom cried out to the stupid:

22 “How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?

23 If you turn at my reproof, behold, I will pour out my spirit to you; I will make my words known to you.

24 Because I have called and you refused to listen, have stretched out my hand and no one has heeded,

25 because you have ignored all my counsel and would have none of my reproof,

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when terror strikes you, - Proverbs 1:22-26

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 days ago

He will be lucky if he isn't sued for that false claim! Most of us would be jailed for murder!

• sprkswlfly_62
      Lv 4
      5 days agoReport

the idiot in phoenix took something else.,.,.,stop spreading the hate and misinformation.,.,that man is dead cuz he listened to idiots like you guys.,

• 7 days ago

it is used to treat malaria ,and has side effects ,low dose chloroquine is accepted in most situation ,for example :use of chloroquine in patients with psoriasis will precipitate the severe attack of psoriasis ,chloroquine will precipitate the hemolysis ,and affect auditory effects ,even those with many chronic disease ,a tiny amount chloroquine will poison you 

• 7 days ago

Why anybody listens to the mainstream media anymore is beyond me.

An NBC reporter named Heidi went viral for her story on Twitter after she tweeted about a lady whose quotes husband is dead, and she's in the ICU after ingesting chloroquine.

The lady reportedly said "we saw Trump on TV every channel and all his buddies saying that this was safe" she said "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure".

'

Now neither this lady nor her husband, may he rest in peace, had coronavirus, but that's neither here nor there.

'

This NBC reporter did not care to mention until the 8th tweet that this

woman and her husband did not take prescription hydroxychloroquine which is the medication president Trump has discussed as a possible cure for coronavirus.

'

This woman and her husband ate fish tank cleaner.

That seems like a pretty important detail to report doesn't it.

'

BuzzFeed and Axios picked up the story, nevertheless blaming President Trump.

'

An MSNBC producer tweeted " a man has died and his wife is under critical care after the couple, both in their 60s ingested Chloroquine Phosphate, one of the anti malaria drugs that President Trump has mentioned in recent days.

'

Dude, Did do your research at all, the man ate Aquarium Cleaner, not the Anti Malaria medication President Trump discussed. The article that the MSNBC producer quotes says that, but he selectively left that critical piece of information out of his tweet.

Which brings me back to my original question "why does anybody listen to the Mainstream Media anymore.

'

This is what the mainstream media does, they lie even in the face of the Chinese Corona virus crisis, if they think they can hurt President Trump. they will lie.

'

The mainstream media claimed president Trump disbanded the White House pandemic office he didn't, the mainstream media reported that President Trump defunded the CDC, he didn't, the mainstream media claimed that President Trump called Covan 19 a hoax, he didn't.

'

The Mainstream Media parroted Chinese communist propaganda and claimed that president Trump's China travel ban is racist, it's not, and now the Mainstream Media insinuates that because President Trump discussed promising antiviral medication for Covat 19 and a man drank

a fish tank cleaner instead, and died the media basically says president Trump killed him and they wonder why nobody trusts the Mainstream Media

• ...Show all comments
    • sprkswlfly_62
      Lv 4
      5 days agoReport

exactly.,.,.,these idiot trump haters dont know facts.,and hate so much they wish trump to fail.,.,even if it cripples america.,and people die.,.,all that matters is trump to look bad and be removed from office at any.,and all costs.,.,.,.,,sadistic uneducated ignorant juveniles ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 days ago

You're either an idiot or a shill for the MSM.  Trump, nor anyone in his administration, has ever recommended taking chloroquine phosphate for the Wohan virus.  They have always referred to hydroxychloroquine which IS NOT chloroquine phosphate.

You are simply regurgitating fake news stories that intentionally lied about two Darwin Award winners who ingested a fish tank cleaner because it contained chloroquine phosphate.  The fake-news story had a headline that read something to the affect that these two morons took the fish tank cleaner because Trump said to take chloroquine phosphate, which is not only not true but the paper knew it's not true.  They even retracted the story, but by that time, the lie had propagated and now I'm here answering your question.

• sparrow
      Lv 7
      6 days agoReport

Chloroquine actually is one of the drugs that is recommended. It's either both of them. People take chloroquine for malaria prophylaxis. They don't even have malaria, and they take it. It's safe enough. Every drug has potential side effects.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

People should similarly be wary of advice given by CDC and FDA, both of whom get their palms greased regularly by “Pig” Pharma. 

• 1 week ago

Trump did not say it is a good idea to take a substance which is sold, intended, and used to clean fish tanks. Get your story straight.

• 1 week ago

Chloroquine is well-known as a safe drug to take. It's been taken as a prophylactic against malaria for decades, with no ill effects. That means people take it even when they don't have malaria, to avoid getting it.  That's how safe it is.

It's amusing how the lying press is now trying to convince everybody that it is a highly dangerous drug just because Trump mentioned it.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

This implies that the Candidate for the Darwin Award just had this hanging around (why?) and it was not prescribed to him by a doctor, or it was, but the idiot thought something like "if one pill is good, 2 must be better!"

As for Trump, he has demonstrated how poorly he handles REAL emergencies.  Remember a few weeks ago he said "we have 15 cases in the US, but in a week or so, it should be down to zero".  It's closer to 90,000  now.  Also that ridiculous mumbo-jumbo about "how it gets hot in April (it would have to get hot indeed, like 1000 degree hot - hotter than the self-clean function of an oven, but as the old joke goes the doctor says to the patient's relatives "well, the cure went well; unfortunately, the patient died from it") and this will just disappear."  He's about as smart as a box of artificial hair.

• 1 week ago

It's not Trump's fault that some idiot overdosed on fish tank cleaner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.