Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Do you think Amanda Knox was guilty or innocent?

Update:

I think she is guilty as sin btw but am open to all answers!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Cei
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If she was innocent why did she run away from Italy and now refuses to leave the US where's she's protected by their extradition laws.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

So innocent I consider anyone who thinks she's guilty batsh!t crazy. Anyone who thinks a boing straight A college girl had an orgy with her roommate during a Satanic ritual and then killed her for Satan -- is insane. The worst part of this misogynistic fantasy is the actual murderers who were found guilty of Meredith's murder and sent to prison got released early on parole because the magistrate was obsessed with pinning it on Knox. This is the same magistrate who thinks Douglas Preston (the author) is the Monster of Florence.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

chat                                        reported

• rick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The only information I have about this case is from the media. The media is close to the least reliable source of information. Especially when salacious rumors and sensationalist accusations exist. To form an opinion, based on this would be worse than the crime she is accused of.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Guilty as hell.  It helps to be good looking and come from a nice family.

• 6 months ago

The blade runner is guillty...I didnt hear enough about Knox to know

• 6 months ago

She's definitely guilty.

• martin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Trial by the press finds guilt, but the real trial by the court isn't finished.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.