Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

If Satanists go to Hell, then where do Atheist go?

Don't listen to all these idiots who keep blabbing about atheism.

I'm going to tell you guys why I worship Satan.

God doesn't often give you whatever you want, but Satan does if you worship him. Satan does this to blind you into blasphemy. If you voluntarily get possessed by a demon, they can give you powers and witchcraft.

I can look outside the box and see more than any person can, all Satanist can do that, Christains however are trapped and satanist are not.

I'm a theistic Satanist and part Luciferian so I have different viewpoints.

WARNING: God is Just as evil as Satan!!!

Look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6twSN8ZS_VA

Youtube thumbnail

To be honest God has a bigger kill count than Satan, so God is so evil. (Just saying, sorry Christains)

Favorite Answer

Atheists don't go anywhere. There is nothing there after death. That is the whole point of atheism.

They also go to Hell.

But satanists and atheist go to hell. Alot of people do. People from different religions because they believe in the wrong God. Even some christians go to hell. 

Matthew 7:21-23

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Christianity is not religion but its relationship with God thought Jesus. We take the time to get to know him. Who he is,his ways,and his purposes. God is all knowing and knows what's best for you. What you want and what you need is not the same thing. You may ask God for one thing but he has something bigger and better for you. Here is what  I  believe. You need to pray to his will and ask to his will. Once you ask for something according to his will. He will give you that. Ofcourse it's impossible for you to figure it out all by yourself. So that's why the holy spirit helps us. He will reveal God's will to us and we can pray to his will. God wants us to centered our lives around him. To give our lives to christ and in return he gives us eternal life. We need to summit to his will. And adjust our lives to him and not him adjusting to us. He is already perfect. Adjustments could be your thought life, personality,attitude what you say and do. You may have to give up dreams,goals,wants and desires for christ sake. Maybe even outside your self. Like your family,friends,church. Even Jesus said.

Matthew 16:24

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Luke 14:33

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Matthew 19:27-29

27Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 

29And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. 

Satan may give you what you want but at what cost? It may cost you your very soul.

Matthew 16:26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 4:8-10

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

You are aware that in the end satan will be defeated and Jesus will have the victory. Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. So will everyone who's name is not in the book of life. You will be in pain and in fear forever. No rest or escape. There is no such thing as a good spot in hell. 

Revelation 20:10

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:15

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

So you have a choice here. Suffer forever or follow Jesus and not suffer. Mmmmmm. I think I choice Jesus. 

Exodus 20:7

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Matthew 12:31-32

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Those who walk in the spirit that is to say the holy spirit. They can see things a normal person can't. Seeing God's activity,being aware of spiritual warfare,having vision,and more. They are led by the holy spirit.

Roman's 8:14

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

And why on earth would I want to be possessed by a devil or demon. I don't care what they would have to offer. It's not worth it. The only spirit I want is the holy spirit. God is good and I totally believe that. I watched your YouTube video and I see something like this before. They take the bible and twist it around. One he didn't use kjv. Other versions change things. Like servant to slave. God is against slavery but the new bibles changed it. Everything in the video can be explained if you know kjv good enough. Read the whole kjv to get the whole story. If you still think the things what he said in the video are true ask a pastor the questions. I'm sure they will be able to answer.

Why would I or anyone else want to know why you worship satan?

• Gloria

On the moon dearie.

the 'if' part is just fantasy, so the 'then' part does not follow.

Same place everybody does, as dust on Earth. Demons and gods are for children.