Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 2 months ago

Was it mean of me to push him?

So my parents,my brother who is 27 years old and I(I'm 16 years old girl) went to the pool...my brother invited two of his friends and I invited two of mine....everything was fine until everyone decided to go swimming....my brother was talking on his phone and he was near the pool,I pushed him in the pool (as a joke)but he got mad and he decided to push me too....i fell in the pool... (I don't know how to swim and he didn't know that)after a few seconds he realised that I wasn't coming out of the pool,he jumped in and rescued me....i got really scared but I was fine...my brother was scared too,he apologised to me and he told me that he didn't know that I don't know how to swim....i was crying and he hugged me....its really embarrasing cause now my friends know that I don't know how to swim...

• Sandy

no it wasn't mean to push your brother. but learn how to swim and stop being such a baby about it.