Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Which zodiac you would Never Date ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Ima have to say Leo. All of the Leo’s I’ve got to know just seemed too different from me in terms of what they want and value in a relationship. The only value we really have in common is loyalty. Other than that idk how could we be more different. I’m better off as being friends or colleagues with them.

• 2 months ago

Virgo men - Never again

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Pisces or Libra. Never date, actually have absolutely nothing to do with them!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would date ANY Zodiac Sign, since what you are calling their "zodiac sign" is just their Sun Sign and ONLY 2% of their entire astrology.

No two people have identical birth charts, and everyone has all 12 zodiac signs in their unique birthchart ... so I don't use astrology when it comes to dating.

In fact, how we get along with another person is NOT due to their Sun sign, but to the distances between any of my 10 planets and any of the other individual's 10 planets.

.... Even then, I don't LOOK at the astrology for a while. I trust my observation, perception, and intuition. But once we start to have conflict (every relationship will, sooner or later), THEN I use my exact entire birthchart and their's too, to try to get more insight into why we are having this conflict.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cancer

Libra

Leo

Sag

Virgo

Gemini

• Anonymous2 months agoReport

Agree with Sag. They just want to run your life - and get really mean if you stand up to them.

• Todd
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not sure. From past experience, I don't have luck with Scorpio. My most chaotic relationships were birthdays October 26th and 25th respectively. But, the zodiac doesn't really apply to them, because they are nothing like what they supposedly should be.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I don't know. I don't want to date anyone. I think I'll go for arranged marriage or someone who asks me to marry him.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The person that praises magic and superstition over reality.

I’m not a programmed robot. Nor will I treat people like they are. What deity or intelligent designer create our solar system for that reason? How did you manage to to have relationships before you heard of  astrology?

There’s a reason why we’re in the entertainment section. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I would never date a cancer

• 2 months ago

Taurus because it's Torture

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.