Why does Actual Llewelyn block people who can present an argument he cannot dispute?

Why does Actual Llewelyn block people on YA who can present an intelligent counterpoint to his Leftist invectives?

What is he afraid of?  Learning something?

What make of car is this again?

Stay off of my page posting negative comments. Clearly, u were molested and ur Mom allowed which is why u have such issues. Dont take it out on us that u are not found attractive and dont get invited places because you are socially awkward. Im sorry, your life makes you sad

If Classy Guy is going to waste my time answering my question with this irrelevant link then I'm going to waste his/her time by leaving this comment. 

He blocks everyone he can reach. I should know because I'm on his block list.

Source(s): Liberal

Don't let that fruit cake bother you.

Because he is a whiny coward incapable of actually arguing his point, so he acts like every other Liberal hater, he can dish it out but he cannot take it. He blocked me years ago for pointing out the idiocy of his statements. No doubt that coward is using his multiple accounts to report this question.