It's ok to disobey the self isolation program?

• 1 week ago

You're asking a question from total strangers hoping someone says it's ok so you can brazenly do what you want to do anyway. Has it occurred to you that by staying indoors, you're actually keeping YOURSELF safe from getting the virus??

• 1 week ago

Romans 13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God. So the answer is yes.

• e9601:
    1 week ago

Not at all. You can't follow a simple rule? People are dying everywhere. Do your part and stay in.

• Mike5 days agoReport

Bahhh BAhh into the slaughter. bah bah!

• 1 week ago

It's never ok to disobey the law. You can't even follow simple instruction.

• T'rone
      1 week agoReport

DK: you are so right.  I'm from San Francisco and the bums have free reign of the streets.

• 1 week ago

Sure, maybe you will be the next winner of the Darwin award...

• 1 week ago

If I need stuff from the store but when I'm there I will keep my distance and wash my hands when I get home. I will only leave for essential errands like getting food or getting my prescriptions. If the post office just happens to be in the way so that I can drop off my Netflix DVD then I'll go to the drive-thru drop off box.

• 1 week ago

In California it's a misdemeanor. True that's not been enforced yet, but it's there to enforce if it comes to that.

Why would you even think about exposing yourself to a highly contagious disease or, worse yet, become a carrier of that disease and expose countless of your friends and family to it?

• Chris
      1 week agoReport

Telling people they should be careful is a good thing, however using manipulative language to do it is disgusting and repugnant.

• Marduk
    1 week ago

If you don't care how many people get sick and die, sure!

• 1 week ago

See the self destruction of humanity? How they obey a system which leads to them confusions, anxieties, diseases and much worse than that?

Do you question self existence? Where you are? Why you exist? How reality is built upon pairs of opposites? and how this place is paradise, else it is toward a gross darkness made only by the ways of humanity.

How things continue to go for the more ridiculous and "grouped as a whole".

If you hold on to the world when it goes down in to the pit, you will go down with it.

We must all let go, but most will not.

I live outside and so do many others (for various reasons), and there is no being grouped as a whole. It is fantasy land.

This is a division of people, of clarity of self else there is only ignorance!

There is ONLY freedom, else there are methods of bondage.

The choice is yours.

The divinity is yours.

• 1 week ago

millions of people are dying and are going to die who don't have to. Those of us healthy have to worry about our financial survival. The pandemic is global and the US is facing a depression. The world's economy is at least facing another recession.

People who aren't following the rule. This point moving forward. Our people's economy and those future deaths are on your hands.