Does this make you be at greater risk ? ?

Im very worried i suffered from childhood bronchitis and asthma and pneumonia twice when I was a child I developed seasonal asthma that I have under control with allergy medication I’m otherwise a healthy fit 26 year old male I read about the individual who passed away at 35 because he had a pre existing childhood asthma and bronchitis but he suffered from testicular cancer and beat it 4 years prior what’re the reason he could’ve died was it because of the previous cancer even though he beat it years ago could the weakened immune system still linger ? 

Im scared for my life because of my childhood cases of asthma and pneumonia I developed allergic asthma as stated but it’s under control with allergy medications 

• Murzy

You are in the risk category even though you are young (that's in your favor).

• LP7

Stay calm and relaxed as possible.Stress only makes the body have to work harder to fight off infections and disease.Make a point of slowing down for the next few weeks.Nothing,I repeat nothing is happening outside around the world.Everyone is at home accept for essential services at this stage.So spend some time taking care of yourself.Try warm water and lemon juice (Vitamin C)every morning before food intake.The more chilled out and low key the better you will handle things.You will be fine.Clean up your diet and keep environment clean.Fresh air and a little sunshine at home is good too.

Not if you follow the safety guidelines.  And regarding anxiety, please look up these Bible verses:  Philippians 4:6-8.  Also, if you have never asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, now would be a good time.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with  the Gospel of John; then Romans.  None of us is  promised tomorrow.