Would you rather watch The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, or BoJack Horseman?

The Simpsons. Hands down.

The Simpsons and Southpark.

None, I can't stand adult cartoons. I prefer something family-friendly.

King of the Hill

Am I watching the WHOLE RUN or just the show at it's peak?  

If peak, then Simpsons wins by a country mile.  Simpsons season 1-8 was some of the greatest sitcom work ever done.  Simpsons after about season 10 was unwatchable drivel that only truly brain dead people could watch.  It declined that far, that fast.

If I'm watching the whole run, then South Park is the easy winner.  While South Park clearly did decline over time, it's decline has been gentler than most shows.  It's a show that has stayed topical, relevant, and even when it's not hilarious, it usually has a stunningly savvy political point to make.  And there's also some stupid gross-out humor and fart jokes mixed in.  But you take the good with the bad.

Honorable mentions - I think Family Guy before FOX cancelled it and brought it back was actually pretty decent.  It was already formulaic, but the formula was fresh and it had definite moments.  But after it was brought back, it was like MacFarlane was just going through the motions.  It was just braindead nonsequiturs eating up time to pad out a story so thin that can't fit in a half hour.  Maybe that was just the formula getting old for me.

Futurama for it's first few seasons was actually on of the best SCI FI shows you could find!  It dealt with sci fi topics and tropes in a very sophisticated way even as it was lampooning and parodying them.  But it fell off a cliff HARD and just kept limping onward.

The other shows you name I wouldn't watch unless you paid me to.  As you seem to like animated comedy for adults (ish) can I suggest a couple to add to your list?  You should watch Archer and Rick & Morty.

From that list...I'd rather read

Family Guy is the only one on that list I still watch. Simpsons got old around 2001, and so did South Park.

• Baal

I watch all of them (and then some) except BoJack Horseman and South Park.  I am not sure where and when BoJack is on, and South Park is unnecessarily vulgar, gross, and pedantic.  It was fresh and cutting edge when it first started, but it is time to get new writers or cancel it.  I am happy to see Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, and Ren & Stimpy return to the lineup in the wee hours.  Now they just need to bring back The Tick and I can die happy.

• Thorn

Futurama,

Family Guy

The first two

are head and shoulders above the others.

Since I've seen all of the Futuramas

but probably only about half of the Simpsons

I'd probably choose the Simpsons.