Can I post cleaning wipes or baby wipes with post office Royal Mail ? Or is this restricted item you can not send ? ?

I know you cannot send many items in post office including chemicals etc but wondering if I can post box full of baby wipes to someone in uk ? I know in post office they ask you what you are sending so want to know before I go and attempt to send it , thanks 

Like the U.S., they are only asking you to make sure that you are not shipping hazardous materials. Baby wipes is not restricted since it is not categorized as hazardous materials. Ship away.

Very easy to buy wipes in the UK no need to post them.

• Tavy

Really ? Do you live here ? They is nothing left in the shops.

• Tavy

Should not be a problem, it's not a medicine or drugs.

UK

Only low-powered air weapons are accepted by Parcelforce Worldwide and must be sent using express48 via the Post Office. Sender's name and address must be visible on the parcel. Accepted on Royal Mail services only. Prohibited by Parcelforce Worldwide.

• Tavy

You must be bored.