promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 2 months ago

Why are Bluetooth headphones such a waste of money?

All their good for is sitting on the charger. They don’t give you any warring the battery is dying untill it’s maybe a minute or two from cutting out if even that. Just in the middle of w video or something DING DING ***** I WANNA GO ON THE CHARGER OR I I WILL CUT OUT AND MAKE **** PLAY OUTLOUD ON YOUR PHONE SPEAKER.  RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW it’s so obnoxious.  

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

This is why you should Not be a Slave to Wireless Equipment. 

Wired systems will ALWAYS be superior, 

and it is best to accept that fact to begin with. 

Never let "convenience" tempt you to use inferior technology! 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

the only thing wireless equipment do good is get lost forever!

but with the so called "wireless chargers," the place you charge them  on IS STILL CONNECTED TO A WIRE!!! they're like the so called "hover boards" where they dont actually hover, they're just segways with the handle cut off

• Boy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

maybe because of their clarity and their security?

But I had the same problems that you do about their annoyance for recharge. 

• 2 months ago

spacemissing,he has it right,wired systems are most often faultless,if the system installed is good quality and wired in properly,wireless means RFs delivered in air crowded with a hundred types of similar radio sigs,garage door openers blenders,cellphones,wifi computer sigs,

also,you item was most likely made in china,they often make crappy everything

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because it contains a small and low AH battery that only able to run less than one hour. Do not use this junk and cheap made device.

• 2 months ago

You got the wrong headphones. Or, guessing from your rant, the wrong approach.

Mine last a couple of weeks of commuting on one charge. If I plug them in once a week, that's enough.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Awww, you poor Snowflake. Life is so tough, isn't it?

• 2 months ago

Bluetooth headphones are far more subject to rapid obsolescence. Bluetooth codecs improve, charging standards change, lithium batteries die. As new Bluetooth headphones add more features, older models seem, well, old. Wired headphones keep improving too, but chances are your investment will last longer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.