promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 2 months ago

Do I need to go to the doctors?

I went through a depressive episode where I didn’t leave my bed for a week and now i’ve been constipated for a couple days. I don’t know what to do really.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You are constipated because you are not exercising. Take a walk, drink water, this will help. Don't sit down for long periods of time. Exercising will help loosen feces in the bowels.  Or you can buy Ex-Lax.... Guaranteed to work overnight.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Eat more fiber and go walk for a few hours. Your doctor may be busy with covid-19

• 2 months ago

You need to see a doctor for depression that is so bad you didn't leave bed for a week.

Constipation is due to not eating and drinking properly during that period.

Resume normal activity, eat and drink well, it will improve your physical and mental health.

• 2 months ago

drink a lot of water every few hours. depression and constipation aren't related except that, while you hid out in your bed, you likely ate a very poor diet

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i would go to the doctors

• Steve
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains (brown rice, whole grain cereal etc.) These have fiber. Just have some plant based food (look at the nutrition label for fiber). 25 grams per day are needed based on a 2,000 calorie diet for adults.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.