What is your favorite Italian dish to eat!?
- forte88engLv 72 months ago
I like wholewheat pasta of any shape and/or pitta bread/ciabatta rolls with my from scratch 5 a day veg and home made green veggie pesto made from any nuts, green fresh herbs or veg, oil, lemon, yeast extract and loads of cooked garlic cloves.
- Anonymous2 months ago
- friskymisty01Lv 72 months ago
I Enjoy Manacotti that I Make...Mmmmm with a fresh ceasar salad n a slice of fresh homemade bread :)
I make a mean whole wheat pasta dish at Chez Virgin's
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- See leVelLv 72 months ago
Pasta, in any form.
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 72 months ago
If I only get one, I'd go for Caprice Salad. If I can have Shrimp Carbonara with that, I'll take it. Oh, and crusty rolls.
- deniseLv 72 months ago
Lasagne, I also like linguine with a good sauce and saltimbocca [veal escalopes in a marsala / lemon sauce.
- GFHLv 42 months ago
- CliveLv 72 months ago
Mind your own business.
- Jagger OttoLv 72 months ago
spaghetti... it will always be the popular dish.