Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 5 months ago

BMW 1 Series or Mercedes C Class?

Which car should I go for?

I’m looking for my next car, should I go for the BMW 1 Series (2015-2018) or Mercedes C Class (2015-2018) 

which car is better?

• Snowie

You're not comparing apples to apples here. The equivalent model from Mercedes Benz that compares to the 1-series is the A-class.

The C-class competes with the 3-series.

Nevertheless, if you are ONLY considering these 2 cars, it's quite simple. The 2015-2018 1-series is a small rear-wheel-drive vehicle (which is getting to be very rare these days) that really is quite fun to drive due to its handling characteristics and small size. It will feel a lot more nimble compared to the larger and softer riding C-class. So if you like the feel of "driving", throwing it into corners...etc get the 1-series.

The C-class is of course a larger car, and offers more practicality in terms of passenger and storage space. It is also a more comfortable softer riding car. If these are the things that are more important to you, get the C-class.

• Bill

Neither!  You would be better off buying a new Honda Civic for the same amount of money.  It will last longer, drive just as well and cost a lot less to maintain.

Both of them are no good with too many corners cut to be considered luxury vehicles, especially the C series.

You'll wish you never heard the name BMW if you buy one.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

infiniti's are more reliable than either one, but BMW's break like crazy in my expierience and mercedes are not exactly reliable either. but i'd probably go Mercedes C over BMW 1.

2020 Audi S4...........