How has the isolation factor of the Americas affected your life?

We will have to get used to it.   We should order food online and have the store delivered our food. 

Well I'm still working full time, my job is considered essential/necessary. I see people going out in public like parks and such in large groups together, congregating and they just don't get it, if they do then they will be sorry.  

• ?

Lets see?

I normally work 8 months out of the year, but because my company shut down due to the virus, I am out of work an extra month.

I don't drive, so I rely on public transit! The buses' are not running as frequently, which means I have to altar my timing to get around, as well, buses aren't running as late as they normally would either.

None at all. I don't really like people so I have been voluntarily self-isolating for a lot longer than this virus scare.

• Marduk

I love it, being a hermit appeals to me. I don't usually socialize, only on holidays mostly.

Dr Fauci told Trump in a classified briefing that he discovered The Coronavirus protein were man-made and it's leaked Chinese biological warfare 

More people too scared to leave home means fewer people on our highways so I can drive my truck with a lot less traffic and a lot fewer morons around me.

• .

Walmart is always packed.  Since a few days ago, the following items are completely gone:

milk

meat

bottled water

bread

Most of the frozen food is also gone. 

• audrey

Very little. I'm not very social anyway.

Funny you should ask that not one bit, I live in England Slick-B.