promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How has the isolation factor of the Americas affected your life?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

We will have to get used to it.   We should order food online and have the store delivered our food. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Well I'm still working full time, my job is considered essential/necessary. I see people going out in public like parks and such in large groups together, congregating and they just don't get it, if they do then they will be sorry.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Lets see?

I normally work 8 months out of the year, but because my company shut down due to the virus, I am out of work an extra month.

I don't drive, so I rely on public transit! The buses' are not running as frequently, which means I have to altar my timing to get around, as well, buses aren't running as late as they normally would either.

• 2 months ago

None at all. I don't really like people so I have been voluntarily self-isolating for a lot longer than this virus scare.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I love it, being a hermit appeals to me. I don't usually socialize, only on holidays mostly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dr Fauci told Trump in a classified briefing that he discovered The Coronavirus protein were man-made and it's leaked Chinese biological warfare 

• 2 months ago

More people too scared to leave home means fewer people on our highways so I can drive my truck with a lot less traffic and a lot fewer morons around me.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Walmart is always packed.  Since a few days ago, the following items are completely gone:

milk

meat

bottled water

bread

Most of the frozen food is also gone. 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Very little. I'm not very social anyway.

• 2 months ago

Funny you should ask that not one bit, I live in England Slick-B.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.