Why do people never like my Facebook posts?

But all my other friends get likes and comments. They get at least 1. I get zero. I I friended most of my friends and nobody cares. Why?? I’m a nice person and pretty 

It’s probably cause you are boring

its depend upon your content and image. Sometimes you have no more friends and group then it's happen. 

Because your Facebook posts are not good.

Facebook has been dead for quite a while now. I don't even know who people are on the site no more. I jus check for messages now and then.

• Daniel

Maybe its something people are Not Interested In

Facebook is only good for the marketplace. Why do you care how many likes you get on stupid posts?

I deleted my Facebook because people become morons on Facebook. And I’m happier with it gone 

Well since you told me to f off on my question, I'm here to help you. Maybe, because you have an awful personality. Not everyone is going to follow you. Getting likes and comments shouldn't matter to you. Maybe work on your personality and self-pity tactics before you expect to be liked by others. Did that ever occur to you? Saying "nobody cares" and whining all the time will not lead to more likes and comments. Just shut up 👌🏻

• bazil2 months agoReport

That would explain it lol

I just took a look at them, and most are not real questions: they are rants and series of complaints.  You sound embittered and you are apparently unhappy with life.

This is a site for LEGITIMATE questions, not whining.