Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 2 months ago

Should i join this prestigious acting company?

I'm an actress, and have loved being on the stage and doing short films since I was a little girl. I graduated last December with a BFA in Theatre and Performing Arts. A few days ago, I got an interview request from an acting company called, "Bangbros." I asked my acting mentor and he said it's among the most well respected acting companies in the entire world. My male friends said they love the work that comes out of it. I am honored to have been given an interview request and am preparing for the audition. I'll be playing a girl scout selling cookies to a couple! Have you heard of Bangbros? This really is an answer to my prayers! 

Favorite Answer

You're kidding, right? You do know it's porn? I hope you're just trolling because there are a few holes in your story. Specifically, regarding how the acting business really works. That's not how. Secondly, a mentor? Come on. Interview? Good one. "Acting company"? Wtf. 

Nice try. 

• 2 months agoReport

Trolls like you make me laugh. If you're not mature enough to actually answer my questions, be mature and don't comment. 

Don't. You know Bangbros is porn, right?

• Tina

Amateur troll, no donut.

Troll smarter, not harder.

Nice one!                          

• Kevin

many acting academies are going to be closed for the next 1-2 years until the coronavirus pandemic is over

just just continue to keep searching and see what you can do. i wish you well and hope you do well in your career

• Sir Caustic

There's always one....