Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Every one thinks I'm a complete moron but since I started up my own company that makes over 100k a year my own brother doesn't believe it?

They can't believe that I could start my own company and make that much my mum still doesn't believe it I showed my brother my website thinking he would keep it to himself and asking him to keep it to himself and he told my mother straight away! She didn't believe It and said its someone else's and I'm making the whole thing up. My company isn't exactly what you would call legal what I did was I became a vendor on a marijuana site and I deliver weed to people in my city I make between 250-350 a day 7 days a week I generally clear over $2000 in a week it takes me a few hours to deliver it that's it 2-3hours work a day sitting in my car. Ya see I first showed my website to my brother thinking he wouldn't tell nobody as I asked him to keep it a secret and he called my mother up straight away and told her the rat! and my mother said it's not him he's making it up he's not smart enough... But it's a good thing I suppose if people think I'm simple then I can move around undetected and just keep counting the cash ***** them IDC. I shouldn't care should I? Or should I flash $10000 in her face and say that's what ya idiot son does biitch nah that would be stupid cause if she actually knew I was a drug dealer she would call the cops

Favorite Answer

Even morons can get lucky, just as Forrest Gump.

I believe you if it helps. Some are just surprised.

Great story. Drug sellers don't usually brag on an international website about their profession.