happy asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 3 months ago

Should I sue my job? ?

So I was sent home voluntarily because I had a headache. I told my manager it was nothing serious but she insisted that I went to the hospital and I couldn’t come back without a doctors note. I saw people cough a my job and show flu like symptoms but they weren’t sent home. I had no health insurance so I had to pay 200 dollars for a wilk in check up.. when I went to the doctors they said I was fine they even laughed at the situation.. when went back to the work the next day I showed my manager my recipe bill she completely ignored it it was like she didn’t even care.. her face looked so shocked when she saw me because I guess she thought I was never gonna come back.. that was just a hint to me that I was bullied into this.. overal what rights do I have?? 

Brother-in-law (salaried white collar worker) had similar symptoms that went on for two years. Quacks didn't do anything. Finally ran into a respectable doctor who ordered a CT Scan. Blood clot at the base of his brain. He didn't sue but the respectable doctor was livid that the other losers he works with didn't order this simple test. That's why people win multi-million dollar lawsuits. Loser doctors who just don't care. 

With the story you just told us, you wouldn't get past a lawyer's receptionist, much less talk to the lawyer. Suing KFC or Burger King is not in the cards for you, little troll.

• happy3 months agoReport

How the **** am I a troll?? People are going crazy over this virus scare.. and no I don’t work at Burger King and kfc..but I bet that’s where you work or you don’t have a job?! F off 

If you went home "voluntarily", that means it was your choice. Had they sent you him involuntarily, then it is up to them to pay for the check up.

Nah.  Just make a report on "Their web site that they got the Corona virus.(or something like that (like Twitter)  That will kill the business as there will not be any customers. They go broke and DIE.  Isn't that all you want?

More trouble than it is worth for $200. Plus then you will be on their short list for getting canned whether you are now or not.

Always sue. Let them know they don’t own you. Take your power back and maybe they’ll learn they can’t abuse people like that. You have rights!

Yes. Wait, it costs money to sue, you have none. And you would lose if you did.

Yes, sue your boss because you belly-ached and she called you out on it.

Then have a party that you didn't have a brain tumor without insurance. 

• Judy

Sue your job? Bullied? You've to be kidding. The only right you have is to quit.

Sure, just have enough money to pay an attorney to file the paperwork. Oh yeah, troll smarter, not harder.

• $200 is small claims and free
      to file. Judge just Might look at it and award the $200.