promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Help Are we all going to die from the coronavirus?

I know what coronavirus is since jan 30 2020 but recently its infecting soooo fast, maybe even faster than the feb 12-13 spike, theres 140,000 as of writing this down, im starting to believe are we all going to die, Are we all going to die?? Its worrying me so much!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're young and don't have respiratory issues such as Asthma, if you do get it, it will just feel like a common cold or fever. It's possible you might not get any symptoms at all but you will still spread the virus if you have it.

If you're over 50 with Asthma, or other health issues, it will affect you more. 

• john2 months agoReport

it started back in DEC. but no one said anything! wonder why? there is something in the vaccine they are not telling us about that they want inside us NOW!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

90% of all who die had underlying conditions and that is what killed them cuz with the corona there body could not take it.

most where black also

most where elderly.

most healthy non HIV folks do not even know they had it.

HIV  and corona is a death sentence....sorryb but the truth is the truth

the media is lying....N.Y. says corona for everyone who dies regardless now.

because of this i will not get the vaccine as millions more will not.no way  no how!

• 3 months ago

Unless you have a resatory ailment, or over 60, you chances are good.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

of course    

• john2 months agoReport

hahahah funny  you are-i will never die from a virus-did you know a virus is not alive! it has no life in it ! MMMMMMMM wonder how that all works

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No, not at all. The death rate is almost 3 to 4% and most of people will ultimately survive. Secondly, who survive, will have better immunity to fight against this disease in future.

• john2 months agoReport

many got it and did not know..they are immune now--heard immunity is the only way to fix this.natural selection.....survival of the fittest. reality is not kind all the time so get used to it. leave your bubble world of unicorns and rainbows..that is over now

• 3 months ago

complete nonsense

• 3 months ago

This is going to wipe out MILLIONS of Americans. Look at Italy, roughly about 2,000 people died from it out of about 27,000 cases. That's about a 7% death rate. Now let's apply that death rate to the total population of the United States: 327 million.

327 million X 0.07 = 22,890,000 dead Americans.

• 3 months ago

Relax. You're young....you'll be fine.

• 3 months ago

No way. I suspect it will be over soon because tons of people are working on it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.