(DISCORD USERS) My discord account got disabled and discord won't respond or help me?

My account was disabled last Thursday for "Harassment". However, I know that I didn't harass anyone so attempted to tell them I didn't harass anyone and was false reported me and I just got back a Clyde automated response saying I did and they wouldn't reinstate my account. I tried again the next day just asking if I could simply see the message that got reported and asked if I could somehow get a manual response for this issue but I all got back was the same Clyde message saying I did harass someone and my account won't be reinstated which was not what I asked in the email. And I got no questions answered. Didn't get to see the post that reported. I tried to make an ownership transfer for me discord server because I'm not sure if it would get deleted along with my account but that was denied as well because I couldn't live up to the requirements and because my account is disabled. Decided to wait a few days to see if someone would eventually respond to me but didn't get anything. So I tried tweeting at them and STILL got no response. Does anyone have any suggestions I can use to try to get my account back that was false reported?

Need help? We've got your back. 

From account settings to permissions, find help for everything Discord.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/n...

• LAN

Well, since we only have your word on this and you aren't intelligent enough to even post this in the right category, I am going to guess that discord was right in doing what it did.   If you can't follow the posting rules here why should we believe that you follow them there?

• LAN

No thanks.  The fact that you post it here is all the proof I need to see that you are just posting pity me nonsense.

• .

Move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited

• Tyler Asks2 months agoReport

Ok I've done it. Thanks 👍

• martin

They have washed their hands with you. To get anywhere, you need to go up higher, like to court.