Unruly children at daycare?

I work in a pre school with children aged 3-5. There are 2 children in particular who are violent and ignore rules. 1 child and 2 teachers got bitten today, it’s becoming a regular thing. They will scratch, claw at faces, punch, throw, spit, trash the room and attack innocent children when in a melt down or just because. I absolutely dread work and I feel so bad for the other children as they are terrified. We do our upmost best to protect them but sometimes we don’t get there quick enough. One of the children’s parent works at the nursery and is very close to the manager so nothing is ever done and nothing is being done about the other child. I feel at my wits end and really looking for advice. I also feel if I bring this up I will be told to do my job better as the blame is always passed onto us. Thanks in advance.

• drip

And no other parent is making complaints a bit these few children? If my kid was bit at daycare I would want some answers. No parent knows their child is terrified of these other kids? No one is asking the management. to do anything?

What disabling is policy. Can you and the other care giving a start pulling together to disabling these children.the same way and each and every time?

Start looking for another job.

• Mark

2-year-olds are notoriously ill-mannered.  (Where do you think the terrible twos" comes from?)

Butif you don't like your current job, why did you accept employment there?

• I feel like you have missed the point of the question also I said I work with 3-5 year olds.