Do you think US citizenship is worthy of trying?

because my mother family were unofficially Jewish & hers official, My Love & I can't marry each other . I can't practice Judaism in Iran, too.my Love's uncles live in LA, but my contacting them were not enough.. Who in USA can help???? I want to talk to someone,

• Maxi
    Favorite Answer

You do not have the option of 'trying out' US citizenship, so your repeating question on this subject means nothing.no one in the US can 'help you'

I wish people would ignore you.  You often post nonsensical stuff about being an Iranian Jew who has a girlfriend, has no girlfriend, wants to be a Christian, has only a Jewish mother, etc.

You KNOW that there is nothing that strangers on Yahoo Answers can do to help you.  You will have to escape Iran somehow and have a plan on where you can live.  The USA does not, and can not, absorb people who just show up at its borders.

Unless you can marry, you can't get a visa to join your spouse in the US.

• Lisa A

None of that is a qualification for US citizenship.

Religious factors are irrelevant to immigration matters. ONLY immediate relatives - parent, sibling, spouse, or adult child over 21 - can sponsor any immigrant. The sponsor must earn enough to support self + all dependents + the person they sponsor, and have a suitable home in US for the immigrant they sponsor.

Is your "gf" someone you know in person, face-to-face, or an email pal? Meeting online is a Big Red Flag for marriage fraud/immigration fraud, and would prevent you from ever entering US anyway. And your fiancé/spouse must earn enough to meet support requirements, too.