Do you think US citizenship is worthy of trying?

because my mother family were unofficially Jewish & hers official, My Love & I can't marry each other . I can't practice Judaism in Iran, too.my Love's uncles live in LA, but my contacting them were not enough.. Who in USA can help???? I want to talk to someone,

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You do not have the option of 'trying out' US citizenship, so your repeating question on this subject means nothing.no one in the US can 'help you'

• 7 months ago

I wish people would ignore you.  You often post nonsensical stuff about being an Iranian Jew who has a girlfriend, has no girlfriend, wants to be a Christian, has only a Jewish mother, etc.

You KNOW that there is nothing that strangers on Yahoo Answers can do to help you.  You will have to escape Iran somehow and have a plan on where you can live.  The USA does not, and can not, absorb people who just show up at its borders.

• 7 months ago

Unless you can marry, you can't get a visa to join your spouse in the US.

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

None of that is a qualification for US citizenship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Religious factors are irrelevant to immigration matters. ONLY immediate relatives - parent, sibling, spouse, or adult child over 21 - can sponsor any immigrant. The sponsor must earn enough to support self + all dependents + the person they sponsor, and have a suitable home in US for the immigrant they sponsor.

Is your "gf" someone you know in person, face-to-face, or an email pal? Meeting online is a Big Red Flag for marriage fraud/immigration fraud, and would prevent you from ever entering US anyway. And your fiancé/spouse must earn enough to meet support requirements, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.