Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 months ago

Why was this question deleted as a violation on here?

It was "Why do my questions never get answered"

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

Not sure why that one got Deleted as its not a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines to Ask why your Questions dont get any Answers on them

I would Recommend Sending in a Appeal for that one

To Appeal go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

If you win your Appeal the person who Reported you Loses Credit ability and they have Less of a Chance next time they Report you

That would be because, later on your questions did get answers on them and you lied, and since you did that, they reported and deleted you're question.

• blank

Actually the question is a problem. It is considered as a chatting violation. It says in the guidelines that this specific question is a violation.

Source(s): Yahoo answer guidelines

The question alone isn't a problem BUT looking at your question history, it appears you tend to ask chat and nonsense questions (ones that don't belong on YA). For example, your post recent one is "Would you rather drink toilet water or get sent to jail for 1 week?" which is a chat violation. The answers to that question don't provide useful information to anyone and no one is going to have to make such a choice anyway. If you don't want your posts reported, don't post violations.

The question itself is fine. If you keep asking it or added something that was against guidelines. That is why.

I would agree with the first portion of son of T3's answer on your question alone which stated "Why do my questions never get answer" should not have been reported as a violation!. If your updates explains your reason for asking that complains or insults then it would be. I think if you add updates that explains why you are asking keep it decent and reasonable; then this is fine. This should not be reported as a violation! Try not to chat on your updates  too much because once you submit it; it may be reported as a violation to YA community guidelines. You may want to read over your added updates more before you submit it. I have had this happen with a few of my questions. This was a few years ago. I did not understand why that happened I felt real disappointed and annoyed!

If that is all you posted, it should not have been. If you added updates that insulted others or ranted, that makes the question a violation.

• It was no more a violation than any other question or answer here.  It was people who do not like you and are rude or they do not like your question.   There are a few here who think they control this site and they make all the decisions here.  Ignore them and appeal the deletion using the Yahoo Help Menu as I do.  This will help reduce the trust level of someone who should not be that high.  I also recommend you screenshot your question and answers to help appeal since they do not send a violation notice anymore.

Because your questions DO get answered and you keep spamming that question on YA over and over and over. You keep spamming THIS question over over and over as well

That is exploitation of the. entire YA community so you can get your daily "fix" of personal attention on YA like a a heroin, method or opioid addict. Your questions ARE answered, Bentlee. 

I did NOT report your questions. I answered them. If you think my answers are rude, Bentlee/Shark whatever, that says more,about you and the people making that accusation to intentionally provoke and discredit other people. That answer is a violation and should be reported, but I refuse to do that for that for most of that particular person's answers.