Do you agree that R & B music before the 2000s isnt as good as the 2000s r & b?

Favorite Answer

No, I like 90s R&B music and I like 2000s R&B music too.

No, I do not agree. You're asking for an opinion so you're going to get different answers. Many contemporaries have not heard the R&B of the 50's and 60's. There are some who don't know what R&B stand for. I know because I've many young people who tell me they like R&B, but when I ask what does R&B stand for they say they don't know. You'd be surprise at how many young people I talk to who don't know what CD or DVD stand for.

• Petter

No, I don't agree. I think the R & B before 2000 is just as good or in some cases even better than the 2000's R & B.

No I don't agree with that. My reason is that such a point, is subjective. Someone of my generation, would consider the Rhythm and Blues of the 1950's through say the 1970's to have been better. Also there were less tricks done in the studios than there are now, to improve voices, that live simply leave a lot to be desired. However no matter what the time period is, you'll always have those from different periods who will claim that their time period for that music genre was the best.