Trump supporters why do you think stable genius Trump disbanded the NSC pandemic unit and do you think that has helped in Corona's spread?

in this country

Favorite Answer

Non-Trump Supporter, but rational thinker who intakes facts and forms rational decisions regardless of the party says: Trump dismantles anything that Obama put in place including a pandemic board within the government whose sole job was to stay abreast of pandemics, strategize quick solutions for testing, treatment, and containment as well as coordinate with the World Health Organization, so things like transportation of goods, testing, and closures where handled efficiently.

TRUMP SUPPORTER SAYS: Trump told us that's a lie and I'm not going to pull up that publically accessible information, I'm a "ride or die" as the hiphop fellers say it and I'm gonna die dammit! Wait, no I wont because this whole thing is a democratic hoax is what he told us, but now I see that it is not, Im gonna believe Trump that is is all a plan to destroy his reelection. I love Trump,!

Because YOU complained about government waste, and that taxes were too high. Blame yourself.

In the con mindset, cutting social spending and cutting taxes is part of an ideology that doesn't differentiate. You will sometimes see them say "JFK was one of us because he cut taxes." Kennedy said that circumstances in the year 1960 justified a tax cut. He didn't say we could keep cutting taxes until they didn't exist and the roads would be repaired by road elves.

You are lying...................and nope

Wasteful spending. Emergency aide can always be passed in times that there actually is a pandemic. Dems are failing to politicize this. Get over it.

Lying socialist scum like yourselves are spreading myths about the flu. Trump will destroy you in November and bring about the MAGA revolution.