How would you feel if your girlfriend went over a guys house to watch a movie with him?

My girlfriend said a guy asked her to go see a movie over his place and chill and she accepted and didn t tell me about it until afterwards she accepted to go over to his house. I Feel a bit uncomfortable about it but i don t wanna seem controlling and possessive. We are very serious about our relationship.

Favorite Answer

Uh, I'd be pissed.  Like uber pissed.  First of all, as far as I am concerned she has no business being alone with a male in his home.  If it is a very serious relationship, then that's a no no in my book.  At the very least she should have at least brought it up to you before she went over there.  Its basic respect when your in a relationship.  Yeah dude, its not even about being possessive, its about not being selfish and having respect.  Your GF doesn't seem to have any for you if I am being honest.

it may be coming to an end

• zeno

Most relationships only get more controlling

And more stressful the longer your in them.

Accept compromises and more stress or

Get out of them.