Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificOther - Asia Pacific · 3 months ago

Bangkok is cheap with room rates starting at 5 or 6 dollars for travelling, but not as cheap as Odessa, Ukraine? Odessa? Kherson?

I had to add Kherson at the end as yahoo wouldn t accept  a one l'une question. Kherson is at the  end of the world and no one I know ever went. 

Worry bot if you never heard of Kherson

If you can handle a dorm , a bed there is around 100 Baht a day.

Bangkok is not cheap anymore. Where can you get rooms in Bangkok for $6? Outside of Bangkok, possibly, but even there minimum rates are at least $20 per night.

If all you can afford is a $5 dollar room, stay home. You're not the kind of tourist that Thailand wants.

• hihi!

I fgind Ukraine to be cheaper than Thailand. Kherson is a nice city. l was there pre-coup in 2010. There l met the Dniepr River. I hate to see Ukraine dissolve into the fascist regime it has become.

They're all cheap now.

Right now, nobody wants to travel because Coronavirus. So it's as cheap as it's going to get for airfares and hotels, but, yeah, travelling right now may not be a good idea.