Are there any places in Southern California that aren’t being closed because of the Corona Virus?

My Birthday is in March and it sucks that most of the good places like DisneyLand and Universal Studios are being closed because of the infamous Corona Virus. Is there anywhere that someone knows of in Southern California that I can go to for my birthday.

Thanks for the help. My Birthday happened to be the day the movie theater shut down so I ended up seeing the movie Onward the day before on St. Patrick’s Day and I went to DisneyLand the weekend before they shut down the Disney Parks anyway so I kind of went during my birthday month. Also my school is shut down so I won’t have to go through the torture of doing school work for about a month. :)

I also got real AirPods and 18 lottery tickets on my birthday.

I’m 18.

Favorite Answer

Oh no a worldwide pandemic.... what about my birthday.... shut the **** up.

Zachery  I hate to inform you that if many people do not stop having parties you might not have another one.

Can you explain WHY you cannot have a party to celebrate your birthday Aug 3 Sept 14 or Jan 10 It is a party it does not have to be on any particular day.

Your question now a week old got a hard answer from the STATE EVERYONE is asked to stop having parties.ANYWHERE.

Please explain why an adventure to the place of choice next month or whenever is not ADEQUATE for you.

There are about 364 days you can celebrate your unbirthday day.

that's what i'm trying to find out

today is my bestfriend birthday and a few of us were suppose to go to disneyland tomorrow. since that's canceled and we can't dine in at a restaurant we'll just be kicking back at her house. 

"happy birthday to you"

• Foofa

Your own home will be available and that's where you should be celebrating in the interest of public health. Most SoCal counties are going out of their way to keep restaurants open for pickup and delivery. So have a party at home and order Doordash. 

I haven't heard of any museums or the aquariums closing.

Not all museums are boring.

• enn

They can't close the beach! The tide pools along Palos Verdes Penninsula have parking lots and trails down to the ocean and the tide pools regardless of open or closed, and this is the same for the top of the cliff where you can look for whales migrating. In Some places you can park on the street for free and walk to Redondo Beach, part of Los Angeles County beaches. Also open are public parks such as Vazquez Rocks near Palmdale (where the filmed "Star Trek" episodes! Bring a picnic lunch!) Also Big Bear Lake -- the lake shore and picnic grounds should be open -- if not there are camping areas where you can park. I think you need to get a printout of a day pass through Los Angeles County to park along the highway of highway 2 out of Glendale, but Mt. Wilson at the top of highway 2 is a fabulous view of Los Angeles on a clear night. The bar at the bottom of the Westin Hotel on Ocean Blvd in Long Beach is a super-cool place to have a drink and hear jazz music. The Pier at Redondo Beach has terrific crab restaurants and late night at Tony's bar is a known dive for locals. You can ride bicycles along the bike path either along Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach or along The Strand in Hermosa/Manhattan Beach. I also recommend mall pizza at Del Amo Mall in Torrance - it is really good. You have a lot more options than you think. Have fun and happy birthday!

maybe you can go to church on your birthday

Many restaurants in the country are probably still open.  But I personally wouldn't take a chance of going to one.