My tv broke while i was playing please help?

i was playing on my ps4, and my tv stopped working, there isnt another one i can use, what can i do? i have a laptop, (not a monitor) can i connect them?

There are made USB screen capture devices that can take the video from a PS4 and show and record images.  Costs half of a good TV.

You will be disappointed at the lag.

You'll have to buy another TV.

They have come down considerably in price - you can get a massive 4K display for cheap.

• Shadow

So if the engine in your car breaks, are you going to install the engine from your scooter? No you wont. By a new TV or Monitor. Laptops do not allow HDMI input. Only output.

Hi Nicolas, it's great you can use two different accounts to get more points. How neat you figured out how to scam the system for points by leaving the most obvious or inane answers. Oh good, you've used the Melora K account. that's the one that needs more points.  

• Melora K3 months agoReport

ur stupid that wasn’t my question 

I would open it up and fix it

Probably the only feasible thing would be to buy a new TV. It is possible to repair them (if you know how or know of a local TV repair shop or even through the manufacturer), but it often may cost more to repair it than to buy a new one.

And no, you cannot connect your PS4 to your laptop and have it display on the laptop screen. The majority of computers only have an HDMI output, not an input.

how long have ur been playing ur PS4?

how long is ur tv been on?

probably it burned it's fuse or something.

time to get a new tv.

make sure u turn off ur tv when ur not using it.