promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 months ago

Why is it that many do not report someone who is rude or cussing and yahoo does not delete their question or their answer?

Update:

also I am tired of people that are blocked go on someone's answer in the comment section and get rude. they should not be allowed

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

you answered your own question..........because Yahoo doesn't drop the comments, even when you report it. 

The only way things get taken down,  is by MULTIPLE reporting. 

and what does anyone else care if I am being harrassed or not. ?  They can't be bothered to report it,  because it's not them being stalked or harrassed. 

So I have two choices..........I can ignore my stalker and keep posting until he finally does succeed in taking down my account with all his sock puppets............

or I can become like him,   create 10 sock puppets,  and then spend my life, using 10 accounts to report all his harrassment, ensuring it all gets  taken down. 

Yeah, well I don't have that kind of time.  I come here to relax and laugh.......not to play  troll wars games. 

I will leave the sock puppetry to him..........and just continuing posting  as long as I can. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Some people just dont care

and Yahoo is Community Moderated the Staff does not Moderate the Boards that means a Trusted Reporter has to Report something In order for it to get Deleted if a Trusted Reporter does not Report it It wont get Taken down

• 3 months ago

You know, there was a time years ago where I did report a user for bad behaviour... but as the years go on, I realised that this is how the internet is.

I consider this the norm for Yahoo Answers. The truth is that if everyone was required to report every troll here, no one would have any time to post real questions & answers... The site would be useless.

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

I mean, that's if you really care about  being  a "good community member" here....then  we all have to do our little part, to keep the boards  free of the worst idiots.   Just my two cents..........keep the change!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Mom, you asked a similar question earlier today.😉

How one perceives being rude is subjective and so is profanity we all use our own discretion when it comes to reporting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

As to users not reporting, they simply do not care. As to Yahoo not removing things, it takes reports and depending on the users reporting, it might take five or more. You need to get friends to also report. There are very few users who can drop violations with one report.

• ...Show all comments
    • LAN
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

This is brooke.   All she does is post is this cancer questions and suicide threats over and over.  She is just angry that I keep calling out the kids she constantly posts.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

because they are careless and part of the problem

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.