Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 months ago

Is very un-hygienic to use same towel without washing it when drying off the "intimate" areas?

I mean, I don't have so many towels and laundry schedule is usually 2 weeks and I've a towel heater in bathroom. For hair and full shower, I re-use it once before washing it, but I'm a bit skeptical when you only wash your butt and front after a bigger "business". lol

Please don't be rude or bash people because they don't wash them-self everyday head-to-toe. I'm not a germ or hygiene freak, just a bit conscious about towel smell, which is probably a big difference to getting naturally hair oils on your towel than pee/poop! Probably a bit gross questions, but I was pampered with daily laundry when I lived with parent.

and no, I won't get *more* towels because using one for full shower, hair, makeup, intimates and two different onces for kitchen DAILY just feel a bit too much. :P

Favorite Answer

I've never been a germ-o-phobe, so I tend to use a towel at least a few times before I wash it. As long as I washed and rinsed my butt and privates, I consider the towel just as clean as if I had just washed my hands. Those areas are just skin like anywhere else on your body.

Just so you know, the "dirtiest" part of a human body is the nose.

• Nancy

Every time I shower or bathe, I use fresh towels.