promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

The WHO has just declared the virus to be a pandemic. Do you think our lives are about to drastically change?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The WHO  must have just woken up, or only make such declarations when it effects the United States. 

The situation  HAS already BEEN  completely out of control for MONTHS now in Italy. 

Welcome to the CLUB, finally. 

Life has already changed drastically here in Italy........the entire country is in Lockdown........ALL schools in the entire country, are closed. ....and there's any number of other restrictions.   Town centers are now ghost towns. 

People still down playing this........just don't grasp the situation yet.........because it hasn't effected THEM yet.............but it will----sooner or later.......it will. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Airlines have already been forced to cancel  10's of THOUSANDS of flights.   The cruise ship industry is probably going to go BELLY UP.  You'd have to be  INSANE to take a cruise right now.  In Italy, all theaters have ordered  SHUT.  Soccer games being played in shuttered stadiums with no crowds. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

There are likely to be some temporary changes as it worsens here. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It became a pandemic when they bought that sh*t over her. 

• Binks
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Beware of the upcoming mandatory vaccination policies about to be pushed upon us.

• Larry
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

What choice do we have. Get vaccinated, hopefully stay healthy. Don't get vaccinated, probably get sick. I live in the southern California desert. It's called the Coachella valley, which is 30 miles long, with many desert cities. Hotels, restaurants, theaters are empty. Major events are cancelled.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

not yet. We're still in the early stages. There will be shortages of certain items though because people will panic even more now. 

• 3 months ago

So dumb. People are going crazy over a virus that they've more than likely already had and didn't realize. Confirmed cases only mean people went to the doctor. There are probably millions of unconfirmed cases because people thought it was just another cold or flu and they got over it at home. 

• Lee
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I don't think so. H1N1 was way worse yet it didn't impact my life at all. Of course, the coronavirus has the potential to grow beyond H1N1 ever did, but I'm still certain I'm safe.

• Everyone freaking already thought the virus was a pandemic... they'll continue acting as they have.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.