Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

I REFUSE to vote for Joseph R. Biden. Are you with me?

Favorite Answer

I'm with you ! I won't be voting for Biden either ,,,,, not when the DNC continues to cheat Bernie out of his nomination .

That is your choice! Bernie Sanders should have ran as an Independent, the party he represents in the Senate! Fact is, he is no democrat and shouldn't have ran as a democrat.. You obviously have no clue to what the majority wants; which is someone with experience governing who can take on and beat Trump in November! Bernie Sanders had the same opportunity to run a campaign and convince the moderates that he was the best man to beat Trump in November! He failed and the majority wants Biden to be the nominee! You and people like you can act like big babies, spoiled sports till you all turn 60 shades of blue and green but it only proves that you only care about what you want and not what is best for the country! Every day Trump and his supporters beat our country down more and more and we are a laughing stock as a result! Start thinking about something, someone other than your selves for a change.. I myself would vote for Sanders if he were the nominee; I am certain that many moderates would as well! It is called going beyond party and doing what is best for the country and our citizens! Pouting and acting like a big baby and refusing to vote for the candidate because your candidate lost fair and square only proves just how far you and your progressive allies lag behind!

• Brian

If my Choice is Him or Pres. Dump; I will bit my tongue and vote for him.

Hell, no!

Having Trump in the White House is like being in an arranged marriage with a wife beater.....I just filed for divorce today at the polls!

NO I AM NOT, I'm sick of YOUR man who's desecrating the Oval office right now!!

• TedEx

Vote  for BIden???N F W!

A refusal to vote for Biden is an indirect vote for Trump. Traitor.

Voting blue no matter who

To flush the Turd November third!

• Mandy

No.  And I truly do not care what you refuse to do.  Truly.

• Sally

If you're a Democrat and don't vote for the Democratic nominee, that makes you a Trump voter.