promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Since Race is a Social Construct why don't Liberal Whites, with small children, buy a house for 3k in a Black neighborhood and send their ?

Children to the local public school?

Update:

Pearlmar, you absolutely can buy a house for 3 grand in Black ghettos across this country. Since you're a real estate agent, surely you know that safe White neighborhoods are achieved by pricing Blacks and Browns out of the area?

Update 2:

A Broker, not an mere Agent, and you somehow pretend to not understand this basic reality about the RE market? LOL

Update 3:

Sherry, she wants to increase her chances of her children having a better life by putting them in with Whites, in hopes of them being better by osmosis. This is done at the expense of Whites and their children's future.

Update 4:

Carson, complete crap. The poorest White neighborhood has less crime than the richest Black neighborhood. Black schools get more funding per pupil than the average thanks to White tax dollars from the federal level.

Update 5:

Race is considered a social construct because of Anti Whites with their political agenda. Period. You are a Science Denier.

Update 6:

The Anti Whites populate anthropology. You're literally linking politicized propaganda. The source is anthropologist Jew Franz Boaz and his minions.

Update 7:

The Anti Whites populate anthropology. You're literally linking politicized propaganda. The source is anthropologist Jew Franz Boaz and his minions.

Update 8:

Honey, if you think Race is not a biological fact then you are a science denying, scientist. LOL

Update 9:

Franz Boaz is dead but you can be sure he is the intellectual father of this social construct BS, which is aimed squarely at erasing Whites. He essentially ghost writ your link.

Let me ask you something, Scientist. Is it science if only one argument is allowed, or is it demagoguery?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Carson
    Lv 4
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

What does that have to do with race? That sounds to me like the issue with the neighborhood is that it's extremely poor, not that it's black, and a public school funded by property taxes in an area where houses are so cheap would be horrifically underfunded. 

If you want to understand more about why race is considered to be a social construct then I highly recommend reading the American Anthropologist Association's Statement on Race. It is a very comprehensive read, and only about a page long. 

Here is a link: https://www.americananthro.org/ConnectWithAAA/Cont... 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I know "white" people who send their kids to a "black" school, but there are no affordable houses in the Netherlands

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

The same reason we don't buy 3k houses in a white neighborhood. Sheesh. We like living in better neighborhoods with diverse neighbors.

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I know this lovely nonblack girl that will only date black men. She has two black kids. But she obtained the skills to work a decent paying job so she wouldn't have to raise them around other blacks. I don't get the logic.

I know. The men she dates are often violent, and the police have to be called. And she doesn't understand why her white neighbors look at her with seething resentment. She seems to think it has something to do with racism, rather than the disruption of a once peaceful neighborhood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Libs can't come up with the $300.00 down payment to buy a $3,000.00 house .

• 3 months ago

Are you kidding? A house for $3,000? Get outta here.

Source(s): I'm an RE Broker
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.