David S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

You do realize that all of us will get COVID-19 from the coronavirus, right?

All of us, including you, will get it. Some will die. Most won't. But there's little that anyone can do about it. You realize that, right?

"Americans should get used to the idea that they'll likely come into contact with the novel coronavirus at some point over the next year or two, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases."

• y
    Favorite Answer

Looks that way, especially considering more and more are walking around after having contact with someone one that had contact with an infected person. This is where that personal responsabilty comes into play, those that self quarantine as soon as they learn they have been in contact with an infected person.  Just as a couple of senators have done, and are getting mocked for by the media. They did what everyone needs to do but very few are.

• M.

Let's have an exposure parade.

It is a global population control plan and once the number of deaths reach the goal then the vaccinations and medications will be available

Lol COVID-19 and Coronavirus is the same thing idiot.

• Hero3 months agoReport

COVID-19 is the coronavirus disease 2019 caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

Yeah well. My life hasn’t been so good. Who cares?

I'm cool with that, so long as my dog doesn't get it. He's the best person on the planet!!

• BERNZILLA

If he were a human, I wouldn't love him anywhere near as much. He's a faithful friend, protector, and wonderful companion - best person on the planet!

Jeese! and I thought I was bad. We found a new winner, I'll easily pass the crown to you. No pun intended.

• Jack H

Possibly, but the solution is much easier than you think, its all down to personal hygiene and washing hands properly...

• George3 months agoReport

What if I dont want to shake his hand?

For most people it's like a cold. If one has preexisting respiratory problems, it can kill them.

Absolute crap and trolling rubbish

• George3 months agoReport

Lets hear you say that after you catch it.

FALSE. COVID-19 is nor more contagious than the common cold and not everyone gets a cold every year.

• Mr. Wizard

The C-19 death tolls come from seriously critically weak/old people or people with little to ZERO immune systems. THERE ARE C-19 SURVIVORS, by the way; why media doesn't present THAT side of the C-19 issue escapes me.