promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
David S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

You do realize that all of us will get COVID-19 from the coronavirus, right?

All of us, including you, will get it. Some will die. Most won't. But there's little that anyone can do about it. You realize that, right?

Update:

"Americans should get used to the idea that they'll likely come into contact with the novel coronavirus at some point over the next year or two, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases."

21 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks that way, especially considering more and more are walking around after having contact with someone one that had contact with an infected person. This is where that personal responsabilty comes into play, those that self quarantine as soon as they learn they have been in contact with an infected person.  Just as a couple of senators have done, and are getting mocked for by the media. They did what everyone needs to do but very few are.

• M.
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Let's have an exposure parade.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

It is a global population control plan and once the number of deaths reach the goal then the vaccinations and medications will be available

• 3 months ago

Lol COVID-19 and Coronavirus is the same thing idiot.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hero3 months agoReport

COVID-19 is the coronavirus disease 2019 caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

• 3 months ago

Yeah well. My life hasn’t been so good. Who cares?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I'm cool with that, so long as my dog doesn't get it. He's the best person on the planet!!

• ...Show all comments
    • BERNZILLA
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

If he were a human, I wouldn't love him anywhere near as much. He's a faithful friend, protector, and wonderful companion - best person on the planet!

• 3 months ago

Jeese! and I thought I was bad. We found a new winner, I'll easily pass the crown to you. No pun intended.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Possibly, but the solution is much easier than you think, its all down to personal hygiene and washing hands properly...

Attachment image
    • George3 months agoReport

What if I dont want to shake his hand?

• 3 months ago

For most people it's like a cold. If one has preexisting respiratory problems, it can kill them.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Absolute crap and trolling rubbish

• George3 months agoReport

Lets hear you say that after you catch it.

• 3 months ago

FALSE. COVID-19 is nor more contagious than the common cold and not everyone gets a cold every year.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr. Wizard
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

The C-19 death tolls come from seriously critically weak/old people or people with little to ZERO immune systems. THERE ARE C-19 SURVIVORS, by the way; why media doesn't present THAT side of the C-19 issue escapes me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.