Does Playing music too Loud Gives you The good life?

Haha Shame on Uncontrollable Sound System they got. Super  bad in Tune

Favorite Answer

I hate when they play music with Over bass and very ugly bad tune and it Shakes my head and force me to do unusual things. Be right for you! lol

Source(s): own experience...

I hate noisy people and noisy sound

I Don't think its cool If you live in many houses... it will distruct other people, you have nothing to say If people are throwing you brick or rock Because your very Loud

No, It does not.

I Listen To Music All The Time

Not for me.

For you it will, But for me it will be annoying, Because I've already listened To Too Much Loud Music.

Only if you think getting a brick through your windshield and being beaten up with a baseball bat is living the good life. In my neighborhood, that's what happens to inconsiderate axxholes who blast their car stereos. 

• Only if it's an aftermarket system with a high quality equipment. A 25,000 to 30,000 watt system with 4 18's in it can be heard from a mile away and is in a price of $9,000 to $12,000.

• NO. true people with money$ are Mostly quiet If you have money you can go anywhere... and spend your money untill your satisfied than  "Playing music too Loud!." That will disturb other people.

Source(s): OWN EXPERIENCE

i dont think so, i hate loud music

For the lowest IQ population, they think that showing off their Walmart stereo makes people think that they have $$.