gregg asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 3 weeks ago

Does ingesting cannabis cause nausea?

Ive been taking edibles for the last 5 months almost daily. Since then I have been lightly nauseous nearly every day. Is there a connection? I might add, I have a very strong stomach and can eat almost anything without repercussions. In fact, Ive only vomited maybe 3 times in the last 40 years.

Favorite Answer

What is it? It’s repeated cycles of nausea and vomiting, often accompanied by so-called “hot water bathing,” or a compulsive need to take hot showers. That’s because the hot showers — which sometimes last for hours — are the only thing that relieves their GI symptoms, though exactly why this happens isn’t entirely understood (but it’s thought to have something to do with the hot temperature’s effect on the part of the brain called the hypothalamus).

Weight loss, abdominal pain and dehydration may also occur. This syndrome, first officially classified in 2004, is on the rise, says Dr. Cline, who now sees multiple patients a day with the marijuana-induced vomiting.

• Marc
      3 weeks agoReport

What the f@ck? This doesnt even answer the question nor does it address the issue whatsoever!