Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Russia · 3 months ago

Is Russia actually the 2nd strongest country ?

I think Turkey can beat Russia if it didn't have nukes 

I think Turkey is a country for losers

And that psychopathic person Erdogan is going to exterminate you once and for all if you don't change 

Putin is your DADDY 

The most military junk but most is useless in conventional warfare. Economically it’s 3rd world. Turkey will kick ruskie  a8s.  Turks are your worst nightmare  in combat

I think, it's false. Because the 2nd strongest country is US.

It depends on how we define strength.  Russia has been economically fairly weak domestically in recent years, but still has significant military might and economic influence over other countries.  I would rank U.S. as the strongest without a doubt and probably put Russia over China in terms of influence, with China third despite having a stronger economy.  I'd probably put Germany next.  Turkey couldn't even be considered in the top 10.  UK, France, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, even Iran I would put ahead of Turkey.

• hihi!

Don't underestimate Russia. Invading this country has always been suicide. Fascists tried but on May 9, 75 years ago, the Red Army rolled into Berlin. After fighting on RUSSIAN SOIL for 4 years, the Russians, the Soviets, turned the tide and beat back hitler's army and defeated them. Turkey is nothing without foreign weapons and nATO.

Russia used to have superpower status back when it was the Soviet Union, but their economy is so pathetic they haven't had that for many decades now.

The United States is the most powerful nation by far, then China, then Russia, in terms of military strength.

• Brian

Oh come on. Everyone knows Bermuda is going to conquer The World.

Yes, I guess...

• ­

Yeah, that's an IF.