promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is the Honda Accord similar to a luxury car? Would it be good for a first time driver?

I'm starting to look at cars soon and I recently sat inside the new 2020 Honda Accord Touring model. There is a lot of space and it feels like a full size car. There is real leather and the driver's side in the front (cabin) looks very classy and upscale. In addition, what would a good luxury car be for a first time driver?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes, it's similar to a luxury car, in the sense that they both have engines, windshields, tires, doors, seats, etc.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

No sense in paying for a new one

• 3 months ago

It's a sport coup, not a luxury car. It's a nice car. Test drive it to see how you like it. For a first-time driver it could be a huge thrill.

• 3 months ago

In some ways it's actually better than a luxury car in my opinion.  It costs significantly less since you're not paying a huge premium for a badge and it will also be reliable (many luxury cars are not reliable).  "Regular" cars these days are often better equipped than many "luxury" cars from even 5-10 years ago.  I don't know if the Touring model you looked at has the 2.0 Turbo engine or not, but the 2.0T is properly quick too for what it's worth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The Accord is a "full size".  Leather doesn't make a luxury car.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Buy a brand new car when you have some driving experience.  Try getting an insurance quote first before you buy your 2020 Accord.  You will likely reach for the Tylenol bottle when you hear the quote.  Good luck.

• 3 months ago

I do not consider it a luxury car. All new cars look good right off the showroom floor. Look at a used Audi A8 for luxury. No sense in paying for a new one.

• 3 months ago

The Accord is very nice.  Maybe you should look at Acura which is the upscale line by Honda

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.