promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 3 months ago

Can I take a strap on in my backpack threw tsa at the airport ? ?

Also will they know it’s a strap on I’m carrying in there? I don’t want to be looked at weird 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They'll x-ray it of course but it's not illegal to travel with sex toys so you should be fine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

Security Agents are ADULTS. They too have a life outside of work. They screen thousands every week. They know what it is and have seen it more times than you have.

• MS
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They are not restricted because they pose no danger to the flight.  But they will absolutely know what it is.  They see that kind of stuff all the time, so it's not really a big deal to them.  But they might have a little laugh after you're gone.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don't know of any rules restricting carrying your sex toy, but yes, they're going to see it when they x-ray the backpack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why are you traveling when there is a pandemic of the Coronavirus. You are going to get everyone sick or catch the sickness and bring it back to everyone.

• Strawberry Summer
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

say if 1 person was infected, they get around a few people and those few get around a few more and it spreads like wild. Just because only a few have it where you live, why would you add to the spread????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.