Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

My husband has been very aroused, days after a very intimate vacation … ?

I'm in another state for my job, have been for a good while now. In the meantime, my husband (who had to stay home for his job) come to visit me here a few times. This last visit he was here for two weeks, and every day, and almost every night, we were very sexual. He's now been home 6 days. He's informed me that he's been very aroused since coming home. So aroused..that he's worn a jacket at work till he felt comfortable enough to take it off. He's also told me that he's secreting a liquid when this happens. I think it's pretty obvious as to what this is, but it's also somewhat abnormal for it to be occuring litereally every day since he's been home.  

I'm not trying to be funny, but am concerned and also feel badly that maybe I, or we have done this to him. It's not unusual for us to be very intimate, however, we've never had as much sex as we did during this last visit. (Several times a day) Am I right to be concerned, is there something we should do? He shouldn't have to be uncomfortable when he has to go to work, so I'd like to figure something out.

Please only mature responses as this is a little concerning to both of us. 

Additional info that maybe is helpful: We're in our 30s, I've been away for a few months and will return soon. We have 1 young child. We are a couple very much in love .. but we've never been this intimate in almost a decade of marriage, for more than 2-3 days at a time. Please be mature in your responses as this isn't a joke. Thank you

We do use live video over the internet also.

Favorite Answer

Don't do anything, enjoy each other. I guess he's been thinking about it and is super horny missing you. That's awesome all females should give it up like you. 

That's beautiful that you both are enjoying eachother so much! But on a serious note if your husband is getting constant erections with out any stimulation either mental or physical and have liquid come out...He needs to get tested and looked at by a doctor. I'm not going to take Google guesses on what it might be. Maybe he is just overly excited by you which is amazing or it might be a early warning sign. I hope it's just how you effect him.♡

• RP

The only thing to do is celebrate your obviously mutual attraction and hope it continues as long as it can. You can't imagine how many other couples wish they could have a problem similar to yours.

Wow - I've never heard of a man secreting a liquid when he takes his jacket off.

Sounds like an STD.

Get tested.

You can both mutually mastrubate via video. 

• R L

video chat him to a morning orgasm....masturbate to him tell him you want him to orgasm to you....that should take care of the problem. I love hearing good stories about married couples--good for both of you.

• R L

Good luck Rainz......