Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

My mom's grandma was Indian Jew. My own grandpa was also Jew. I really love Torah & love staying following Torah's Jewish tradition. Help?

Iran is a problem. They are very antisemitic. Any solution? No, Trump doesn't help me. Israel? Can't, too. I don't like Islamic or Christian religions. I dislike to be Arab-like (Only my life/no hatred). Any solution?

I need passport, but they deny. I am software developer. My Love is a Jewish girl in Tehran who does Fear. They threatened me once, & She probably was threatened indirectly..

Problem is Iranian tops are either Arab or some interested in Arab traditions/religions. They are against constitute, too...

I KNOW my family was Jew & I like to continue, plz understand it is not topic, so if you doubt, just stay shut up & don't answer...

Thanks!

• Dave D
    Favorite Answer

I do not know how closely mail, e-mail, and phone calls are monitored in Iran, but it seems that your best bet would be to contact the Israeli or American embassies.to see if you can get asylum.

• Richard

Neither the US nor Israel has an embassy in Iran.

PRAY TO JESUS AND REPENT...I HAD A JEWISH friend in school and she married a Christian. Same God for both of them.