What does this mean? Please answer?

I texted an old friend who i was recently catching up with because she went homeschooled and recently she stopped responding for a few weeks so i texted again asking if she was ok and she replied with

“ Hey (My Name). Thank you for checking on me, that’s very kind of u. I’m doing alright but a lot of stuff has been happening in my family recently so it’s been pretty hectic and stressful, but I’m trying to push through. How r u doing?”

What does she mean?

Favorite Answer

maybe you should ask her what she meant

Huh?  To me, it's very clear what she means, and when she asks how you are, it's obvious she was glad to hear from you.  Maybe it's time to stop communicating with your thumbs and actually TALK to each other.

• Spring3 months agoReport

Sometimes that's the only way people CAN communicate. You can't talk to someone in person if they live far away.

That she has a lot going on at home. Ask her if she wants to talk about it and insure your there if she needs.