promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should the government pay for Coronavirus testing so people go to get tested instead of avoiding the costs and spreading the virus?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes or at last in part. Unfortunately trump, o'connell etc want to see dead and dying liberals.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

The tests are free where I live. 

• 3 months ago

Yes...............

• 3 months ago

sure. YOU ( as part of the government) send 1/2 of your paycheck every month to your local hospital so that your neighbors do not have to pay for testing.  P S "Testing" only stops the future spread of the virus, IF the person goes into quarantine, and does not / did not infect a relative who will go out and spread the germs.  <That is (sadly) why fighting the coronavirus is a losing proposition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

i think that would help

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You get tested or the government shoots you.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Of course.  The tests are almost free. I always thought it was somewhat irrational that certain dental HMOs actually charged you LESS for getting a filling, rather than the relatively cheap expedient of a seal (what is called "prophylaxis"  and before you giggle and say "he said prophylactic", no, I didn't, and yes, it's MUCH cheaper to avoid invasive surgery than it is to prevent it in the first place by a factor of about 1 to 6. Same goes with medicine in general -yearly physicals identify problems before they become chronic and maybe fatal (like some kinds of cancer).

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

i dont see why not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.