Are you proud of how President Trump hand the Covid19--he was briliant. in the news conference.?

Favorite Answer

Yes. He immediately implemented a travel ban. Which Democrats immediately criticized him for. Then genius Democrats floated the lie that he didn't have a plan.

Democrats are the most dishonest people on the planet.

I don't have anyone to be proud of. We are here to serve other people. I don't see how killing people is serving, and how neglecting to protect people is serving.

I seen how governments are protecting their citizens, but I just think it's too late now.

The root of the problem was never dealt with, and now it's anyone's guess as to how many people will suffer, and die because of China.

All I see are a bunch of morons who probably have high paying jobs, and who believe that they will be able to keep it while knowing that people are dieing from China's contribution to the rest of the world.

If I can I will be watching the most current news, and I am not interested to hear, or read about what any of the governments have to say. Because I think they have done enough harm than good.

I don't think most people think he's brilliant, but he did what was necessary - the same as any other President would do.

A performance not to be sneezed at .

No,he's a dumba$$.

He's juggling how to treat those infected with the destruction of a panic.

Absolutely. President Trump's actions are keeping the virus from spreading in the US.

He said it was a Hoax.

LMFAO. He normally talks like a 5th grader. Which may in fact sound brilliant to you.

what, he's caught it already?  how is the old boy handling it.  was it exciting?