promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Have you ever met or saw a famous person?

There was this one time, I was in a store and I saw a man who looked just like Eminem.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. I met and spoke with Gordie Howe at a charity dinner. I went to a card show once to get an autograph from Henri Richard, only to find out that he had to cancel at the last minute. His replacement? Jean Beliveau!

Went to an LPGA major and saw many of the big names in women's golf. Inbee Park, who nobody knew at the time, watched her on the practice putting green for a while. Michelle Wie was there, and then got to see Nancy Lopez when she stopped for a few seconds to say hello to the group I was in.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Nicole
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yeah I went to 4 concerts

• 3 months ago

I have meet the Trailer Park Boys before hun.

And I also saw Snoop Dog and I am in a photo with him and a bunch of people.

• 3 months ago

I saw Cee-Lo Green once

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I've met people famous in my own field and related fields at professional meetings and lectures. Possibly the best known would be Louis Leakey, who lectured on paleontology, and Hans Krebs, who lectured on the citric acid cycle (AKA Krebs cycle). If you gathered together all the books written by friends and teachers of mine, plus the ones I've met professionally, it would dwarf the sizes of most personal libraries.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I almost knocked over Lando Calrissian around 1983 at the Greenville (SC) Art Museum.  He, Charlton Heston, and several other actors were in town to film some scenes for the mini-series "Chief's" and the museum was closing for a private viewing of the Andrew Wyeth collection.  They were running all of the regular patrons out and I nearly hit him as I was going out the massive wooden front doors.  Also I saw Ronald Reagan when he gave a speech at Greenville TEC back around 1984/1985.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

When I worked at a bar in Atlantic City, I met Diane Keaton, Aiden Quinn, Carol Kane, Rip Taylor, and Penn and Teller. When I worked at Harrah's Marina I met Nipsey Russell and Sherrie Lewis (of Sherrie Lewis and Lambchop), and I saw Donald Trump walking through Trump Marina.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes to both, athletes and from Hollywood. The last famous person I met in person 

as well as had a conversation with was Canadian soccer player Christine Sinclair.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I met Howdy Doody once,

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I AM A FAMOUS PERSON IM DRFNDEATH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.