what causes the P0230 code on a 2008 acura rdx turbo?

There would be a problem with the fuel pump circuit.

The code means there is an issue with the fuel pump circuit.  Replace the fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay.  Clear the codes with a scanner.  Try to start and test drive the car.  No luck, see a mechanic.

• Jason

Got power and ground to the pump? Yes - - - > replace fuel pump. No - - - > check wiring. 

I have a 9005 headlight bulb and pigtail that I soldered on spade terminals to the end so I can just plug it into the connector and watch for the light. If I have a bright light then the circuit is good because that bulb draws 5 amps. 

The first thing to check is the fuel pump relay. The only other item (besides loose grounds or faulty battery connections) is the fuel pump itself. A 2008 model is old enough to need a new fuel pump by now.

My DNI was hacked by a factory named COLGATE tooth paste is the same number registered for the CUIT/CUIL but you can use it as an UPC for an album as is been hacked I read it the UPC in The UPC Decoder and I read it was registered an UPC you can use it but in Amazon my añbum OUT FROM THE WALL JUAN MUTANT apoears COLGATE tooth paste and I don't know if they sale an album or a tooth paste

There would be a problem with the fuel pump circuit.  Not necessarily the fuel pump itself.