what causes the P0230 code on a 2008 acura rdx turbo?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

There would be a problem with the fuel pump circuit.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The code means there is an issue with the fuel pump circuit.  Replace the fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay.  Clear the codes with a scanner.  Try to start and test drive the car.  No luck, see a mechanic.

• Jason
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Got power and ground to the pump? Yes - - - > replace fuel pump. No - - - > check wiring. 

I have a 9005 headlight bulb and pigtail that I soldered on spade terminals to the end so I can just plug it into the connector and watch for the light. If I have a bright light then the circuit is good because that bulb draws 5 amps. 

• 5 months ago

The first thing to check is the fuel pump relay. The only other item (besides loose grounds or faulty battery connections) is the fuel pump itself. A 2008 model is old enough to need a new fuel pump by now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

My DNI was hacked by a factory named COLGATE tooth paste is the same number registered for the CUIT/CUIL but you can use it as an UPC for an album as is been hacked I read it the UPC in The UPC Decoder and I read it was registered an UPC you can use it but in Amazon my añbum OUT FROM THE WALL JUAN MUTANT apoears COLGATE tooth paste and I don't know if they sale an album or a tooth paste

• 5 months ago

There would be a problem with the fuel pump circuit.  Not necessarily the fuel pump itself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.