Ezra asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 3 months ago

I really like the name Ocean for a boy?

Why do people use Osian (and pronounce it ocean in america most of the time even though that's not how it's supposed to be pronounced) or Oceane, Oceana for girls... why cant I just name a boy Ocean? I knew an ocean and at first he didnt like his name but I would babysit him and watch planet earth together and he saw how big and deep the ocean was and how much life it held, how powerful the waves were, and he started telling everyone "I osin!" "I osin!" And I think that's really cute. What do you think? And what middle name would go with it?

Ocean Atticus

Ocean Malachi

Ocean Emrys

Etc.

Favorite Answer

I think Ocean is cute for a boy, and Oceane for a girl. I've never heard of Osian though. 

I like all those combos, they're interesting and not the typical names you hear. Ocean Atticus is probably my favourite.

Osian is an old Welsh name that has nothing to do with the sea. Ocean is different but you can use it as a name if you want.

I have literally never heard Osian, Ocean, Oceane, or Oceana as baby names. I think it’s a rather silly name, but if you like it, go for it.

Oisin and Osian aren't said Ocean 

If you like Ocean use Ocean. Plenty of worse names in use.

So , name your kid Ocean.😉

Name him jaynor Oliver Beck Google him

• Ezra3 months agoReport

*Jaynou